Orlando, Florida

Ordered Xtream Media Server Pro-3800 Dec 23rd 2009 was told server would arrive Dec 29th 2009-Never showed! Januray 12th a Dirty, Used,dented server without owners manual, covered in greasy finger prints arrived.Immediately informed Xtream and they confirmed their error-They claim they sent us a consumers repair by accident.Said they would replace with a new Server and send call tag for the used one.As of February 12th, 2010 they have done absolutely nothing & they do not return my emails or calls.Very unprofessional perhaps criminal operation.My wife has called them Dozen+ times,each time she was lied to that a replacement, Call Tag, or refund check was sent.I have More supporting documents & encourage any interested party to contact me I'll be more then happy to supply them to you.Mail order fraud consists of any illegal scheme that fails to deliver or Misrepresents merchandise, False or Misleading claims in which a payment of a considerable sum of money is made only to find that the product is Not what you expected,defective or stolen merchandise-Buy an Ecceint or Kaleidescape This company is a scam!

Had an Experience with Xtreme Media?

Comments

Craig

Xtreme now is Streaming blue to avoid his responsibility to dealers and clients. Truly he is a criminal Jeff Asherbranner

loveme5683

Dr. A

If you want redemption, I have all the information you will need to bring Jeffery down

email me at steelneiffer@gmail.com

loveme5683

Dr. A

email me at steelneiffer.com

Not Happy

Dr Audio, Please contact me if you would like some new information on this company and their new name. You can take jeffery and Brian down but I need your email address

fuller.cory@rocketmail.com

Oceanic

We bought some sample products with a view to becoming the Australian distributor of Xtream...When we received the products boy were we surprised.

They forgot to put it together properly and so one server was damaged in freight. I managed to get it going only to switch it on and see "WINDOWS IS NOT GENUINE" counterfit notification. None of the people at xtream seem capable of getting back to emails promptly, they promised the world and delivered nothing, and although they have promised to refund the money, we have been waiting some SIX MONTHS and nothing has happened.

HORRIBLE COMPANY, COMPLETE SCAM.THESE PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS.

Dear ***cerned,

or more commonly known as Donald Ray Pate Jr., I suggest you stop these activities.You find yourself in a bad position because I am seeing your ex-wife.

I wonder if this is a clear and objective place to write comments about someone you have never met. I have never done business with you.

I am sure any attorney can see you are trying to create problems for personal reasons.Oh, and thank you for making it so obvious.

***cerned ***sumer

Mr.Houdini I would hope that you have done your homework on Jeff Asherbranner and Xtream Media.

He has multilple judgements against him that total over 700K for fraud, breach of contract, not provide services per a contract. All is documented and you can look it up in San Bernardino and Riverside Counties.

He has been evicted from all of his offices that he has rented.I would suggest you do you homework and really see the true Jeff Asherbranner and I think you will find that he is a fraud and a liar.

David Houdini

Xtreme media servers will not fold.And they will be in business under the name CLEAR BLU HD.

The servers have the best technilogical advancements and out perform every media server in the market place.

As for anyone who wants to continue to bad mouth the corporation, Talk to me instead of broadcasting *** about the new CLEAR BLU HD corporation. As for the individual that calls himself Doctor Audio, You have alot of nerve to misrepresent yourself with such a title. I'm a god in the audio indusrty and i'm really getting fed up with jerks like you misleading the masses.

You don't have a 10th of the experiance,expertise or education that I have in the Audio world.

And to stoop to the level of calling yourself Doctor Audio. I strongly suggest that you remove your pitch regarding Xtreme Media Servers and comments about Jefferey within the next 72hrs.

If you choose not to, then we will see how well you deal with a lawsuit from CLEAR BLU HD corp.Down south we call some one like you a WANNA BE.

Dealer
#190401

Jeff Asherbranner and his Xtream Media are the worst people we have ever done business with. Now we know why so many people talk bad about him.

Eduardo Z

Jeff Asherbranner has been a nightmare for a lot of people. If you don't know him yet, stay away from this lair. Hi is not worth your time or your money.