Xtreme Media - Xtream Media Server Sells Used,Dirty equipment!
Ordered Xtream Media Server Pro-3800 Dec 23rd 2009 was told server would arrive Dec 29th 2009-Never showed! Januray 12th a Dirty, Used,dented server without owners manual, covered in greasy finger prints arrived.Immediately informed Xtream and they confirmed their error-They claim they sent us a consumers repair by accident.Said they would replace with a new Server and send call tag for the used one.As of February 12th, 2010 they have done absolutely nothing & they do not return my emails or calls.Very unprofessional perhaps criminal operation.My wife has called them Dozen+ times,each time she was lied to that a replacement, Call Tag, or refund check was sent.I have More supporting documents & encourage any interested party to contact me I'll be more then happy to supply them to you.Mail order fraud consists of any illegal scheme that fails to deliver or Misrepresents merchandise, False or Misleading claims in which a payment of a considerable sum of money is made only to find that the product is Not what you expected,defective or stolen merchandise-Buy an Ecceint or Kaleidescape This company is a scam!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dirty Equipment
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME Motherboard and received a wrong item. same brand motherboard but different model. contacted customer service about this, emailed pictures of the item and..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "The tech's advice about repairing a 5-yr old iMac is "junk it". They expect a 5-yr old product to fail and have designed the case to be prohibitively expensive to..."
- "Kanes motto is "Quality so good, it's guaranteed for life". Bought a three person reclining sofa, with bonded leather. A year later we purchased a power recliner, leather like...."
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."